Those are so stinkin' cute. He is so chubs! I love his little clothes, you have good taste! I'm sad we didn't come down this weekend, but hopefully we will see you guys soon!!
Look at that beautiful boy with a bevy of faces. Oh, I want to hold him SO badly right now! How do you pay attention to anything else, like conference for example.. we had a baby over to visit and I couldn't stop staring at her. Don't you think Grant would like a trip to the East coast? I think that's what face #7 is saying...
I cannot believe this little bean is already 4 months! What?!? How does he get so big, so fast?? I'm with S.A.S., he definitely needs to come East. Sydney is dying to meet him!
What a cute little guy! I bet you are the best mom ever. Will you teach me what in the world I'm supposed to do when we have a baby someday? You have to share your secrets on how to get a baby so happy and perfectly chubby.
The double chin! The thighs! Isn't it a funny feeling when you see them getting big and you think: that's me. He's eating food from me. AND IT'S WORKING! Trippy-
9 comments:
Those are so stinkin' cute. He is so chubs! I love his little clothes, you have good taste! I'm sad we didn't come down this weekend, but hopefully we will see you guys soon!!
He is so big, and so cute! What a bundle!
Look at that beautiful boy with a bevy of faces. Oh, I want to hold him SO badly right now! How do you pay attention to anything else, like conference for example.. we had a baby over to visit and I couldn't stop staring at her. Don't you think Grant would like a trip to the East coast? I think that's what face #7 is saying...
he is sooo cute.
I cannot believe this little bean is already 4 months! What?!? How does he get so big, so fast?? I'm with S.A.S., he definitely needs to come East. Sydney is dying to meet him!
What a cute little guy! I bet you are the best mom ever. Will you teach me what in the world I'm supposed to do when we have a baby someday? You have to share your secrets on how to get a baby so happy and perfectly chubby.
K, I can't get over that last picture. I have to squeeze him. What are you guys doing this weekend?!
The double chin! The thighs! Isn't it a funny feeling when you see them getting big and you think: that's me. He's eating food from me. AND IT'S WORKING! Trippy-
Oh my gosh, Grant is so freaking adorable!! That is totally not lip service--Christy, he is a doll!
Post a Comment