Thursday, September 18, 2008

Demo Derby

For my brother's girlfriend Meagan's Birthday we went to the Utah County Fair. It was the first year they've done a demo derby there so we thought we would check it out. Grant wasn't a big fan of all the noise, either was Olive, so Lynds and I ended up leaving early. Everyone else said it was great fun though.

The boys and the babes

Family photo at the fair

The birthday girl Meagan and Lucy

Can you see the car totally high centered on the cement wall? The demo derby gets a little crazy!


Some of the party friends - Meagan, Jason and his wife Nicole and Bryce.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Christy, just wanted to say GOOD JOB on the posting! I'm so proud of you. And, you look great in all your pics!

Ryan and Alisha said...

I can't believe all of the fun stuff you guys have all accomplished this summer. Good job. I wish Ryan wasn't so busy so we could enjoy more things. But we still had a really good summer too. I think we might even go to Disneyland in November! So whoever wants to join us should come!