I just looked at this post and realized I already have a million and a half pics so I guess I don't have to wait on Lyndsey to give me hers. She did have some cute ones though, better than the ones below. Especially better that sick one of Adam and I. Labor Day weekend, Keri, Lyndsey, and I with the husbands and kids went camping at Bear Lake. It was quite the adventure. It turned out to be the first COLD weekend of the year. It was beautiful on Sat and we had a lot of good play time at the beach, but Sat night the storm started rolling in. It was seriously the craziest wind /rain storm ever!! Luckily, Lyndsey and Joey brought a trailer, so we huddled in that to keep warm. We did have a great time though, playing in the water, playing games, eating good food, and tying to keep dry.


Grant and I sleeping in the tent. Is he not the most cuddly thing ever. I love him.


Lucy and Lily having a good time


We made a huge bear lake monster! We were pretty impressed with how good it turned out!


The kiddos playing at the beach. They LOVE it there.


Smores time.

Ok, sick pic, I'm making garlic bread in the trailer. Do you love the moo moo?

Lyndsey trying to make a bridge over the river. She accidentally fell in. She wasn't supposed to be in the water.

Oh, the daddy torture

Grant and Adam playing on the beach




The little girls got so sandy that we just sent them out into the lake in the buck to get rinsed off. Oh baby bums, they are the cutest.
3 comments:
Did you guys really make that huge alligator?!!! Awesome. What a fun trip-- your family always looks like a party to me....
Yay! I'm so happy for an update. I loved all the pics. Grant is the cutest thing!!!
How am I missing all these posts? I'm so glad you've caught up on summer and all of the fun that your little family had. I miss pretty places like Bear Lake - what a blast with all of the kids! I can't believe Lindsay has 2, Keri has 3, and you're a mom too! I need to have babies and tag along on the Pierce sister outings...
Post a Comment