It's funny, Grant has this thing with the camera, he'll be all smiles, laughing up a storm and then when the camera comes out he's like in awe. He can't stop staring at it with wide eyes and the "o" mouth. It's so hard to capture his cute smiling face.
I love the cheerio mouth face! My neice always grimaces because she is focusing on saying, "cheese." Some of us are still working on our best "picture face," so I guess we can't talk.... :)
5 comments:
you are doing do good at your updating. hooray!
We LOVE seeing all the pictures. Keep them coming!
Grant is so stinkin cute! I need to see him in person though. It's been too long!
I'm glad you are posting again!
He looks so grown up in the first one with Olive! You are doing good at your updating, it's hard to catch up.
I love the cheerio mouth face! My neice always grimaces because she is focusing on saying, "cheese." Some of us are still working on our best "picture face," so I guess we can't talk.... :)
Post a Comment