Sunday, September 14, 2008
My dearest Sarah's wedding
What a perfect day. A beautiful sealing, counsel from general authorities, yummy food, reunions with friends, a stunning bride and handsome groom, dancing, music and even a touch of rain. It couldn't have been better. Thanks for getting married you two! Can't wait for couple trips, lets get planning.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
christy- i CANNOT get over how so incredibly stinkin cute Grant it. Seriously. im in love with him. im loving how your trying to post once every single day for a week. way to go. you're doing a great job. keep up the good work.
oh ya. congrats to your friend sarah
What? I didn't even know these were here:) So fun! Oh Christy, you did so much for the wedding!
Thank you SO much for being the perfect, most loving and wonderful best friend. I would love to get these pictures from you since I still don't have my wedding pics. Can you believe we're both married and you have a BABY? Let's DO get planning couples trips... where first?
Post a Comment