Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Skis and China

The week before the Olympics, Adam went to China to meet with the ski peeps and see how production was coming along for the coming season. Here's the line up for this year. They look pretty good don't you think? The skis go on sale this coming Thursday, September 18th. You can check out their website for more info. I'm excited for the boys and all their hard work. I think they're going to have a great season.







Adam hanging out with "Jack." I would really like to know what Jack's real name is.

These are just a couple of pics of Beijing. Adam had an 8 hour layover there so he went to the forbidden city, and a couple of other places. What an adventurer. I was soooooo jealous and wish I could have gone.







2 comments:

S.A.S. said...

What?? Who goes to China? Is Adam by himself? How did I not know that this event took place?!! Wow. BACK TO VERIZON Piercey, this is indicative of the switch.

So fun! Next time let's all go - you, me, our kids, the husbands. We'll all pretend we're there for the kids. What did he do there? How long was he gone for? I'm calling you..

THE MEYERS said...

I'm loving the updates! The pictures are beautiful - I knew Adam really emraced the culture when I saw he was taking touristy pictures by himself. :)

The Bluehouse skis look great! I'm going to the ski show tonight, so let's catch up there!! Yay!