Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Cousins
My cousin Mindy and her family stayed with us for a couple of weeks this summer and we did a bunch of fun things. The scera pool, Thanksgiving Point farm, hike to Bridal Veil Falls, Ikea, and Cascade Springs. Here are some of the pics from Bridal Veil and Cascade Springs. Do you love all the strollers? How am I a mom now and belong in the stroller play-day world? Oh, I have to mention one not so good thing about Bridal Veil, my camera was dropped in the river, sadness. I took it home and let it dry out for like 3 days and it's working now, thankfully, but I swear the pictures I take now are not so clear. They are all kind of fuzzy. Lame. Maybe it's a good excuse for me to get a new camera, hooray, maybe one like Lillie's. Adam would say, "in your dreams honey."

Keri's little Lily.
Lyndsey and her girls, Lucy and Olive.


Mindy's Caleb and Keri's Spencer lovin the freezing cold water.
Cascade Springs. I haven't been to Cascade Springs for years. I think since I was a small. The only think I remember about it is this bridge. I must have a picture of me on this bridge when I was like 9 or something because it's the only think I remember about the whole place. So Grant and I had to get our photo on it too.
Mindy's Kids - Caleb and Helen, and Grant


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like fun. (keep up the good work on posting every day.)
do you see what time it is on my last comment? ( i cant sleep, its gosh dang almost 2 am and I am WIDE awakw)
Post a Comment