Monday, September 15, 2008
Grant's Blessing
We were so lucky to have my parents in town for Grant's blessing. Since they were there, we decided to bless my brother Ryan's baby Isaac too. He is just 7 days older than Grant. I don't know how I don't have any pictures of the little guys together or any of the whole family for that matter. Crazy. It was quite a gathering with my family, Adam's family, and Ryan's in-laws. Adam gave a beautiful blessing - I'm so grateful for him. It was one of those times where I looked at my husband and thought, how in the world was I blessed to marry you! I love him.









My parents and Grant. He loves Grandma and Grandpa. We wish we could see them more! I thought I had some pics of grandma and grandpa Hepworth too but they must be on Adam's mom's camera.
Grant chillin in his after-party outfit. I don't know why I always seem to take pics when he's in his car seat.
Grant and his cousin Olive, Lyndsey's little girl. You wouldn't believe it, but these two are almost 3 months apart! I think Grant weighs more than her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yep....could the boob and the arm be any sicker? didn't think so.
These are the cutest baby G pics I've seen - he's absolutely adorable! Love the little blessing knickers. Love his sleepy face. Love his face in the pic with Olive (he looks so much like Adam there!), but in the others I think he looks like Keri's boys. So sad I missed it but can't wait to see him again. Love you.
Post a Comment