Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bluehouse becomes official...

This coming Thursday Bluehouse is having its official launch party! Yay! They're going to be showing a ski film that is pretty awesome. You should check out the sneak preview video below, and you should come. Adam has been talking with the owners of "spoon me" the new pinkberry place in SLC, and I think they are going to host the after party. It's going to be crazy fun!


9 comments:

Joy and Ted said...

Why didn't I know you had a blog! I learned so much about your life and loved looking at your photos! I feel so much more connected! Yea for a new bra too! I love you Christy! Okay, see you tomorrow at THE LAUNCH! Yea!

Levi Smylie said...

I feel like Joy--how come I didn't know bout this blog? This is Rebecca, not Levi. I loved getting caught up on your life. I realized as I read through this how I used to take knowing the happenings in your life for granted. Yay for Bluehouse. So excited for you guys-

Hepworths said...

bex, the blog has been seriously dormant for months. i just started posting things this month, so i guess now we should be inviting people to visit it. so glad you did.

Hepworths said...

Thanks to everyone who came to the bluehouse bash! We so appreciate your support. It was a good night.

Becky said...

i love your blog. i am so excited for the guys tostart his new ski company. it is going to be so awesome. double dare couple for halloween- also awesome. you two are so cute together, i love that you are married to each other. if you ever are abored and want to check out my blog it is beckyshae.blogspot.com. only if you are really bored though b/c i don't write about anything terribly exciting. it is so good to hear you are doing well. tell adam hi for me.

nikki said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Now I do... Life will never be the same. NY and nikki miss you.
nixmusings.blogspot.com

nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaedi said...

Finally! The Hepworths are online! So excited for the new addition, too!!! I'm with everyone else, how in the world did you keep this a cybersecret?!? The blog, that is. It will be so fun to be caught up with you guys!

Stephen said...

i'm in love with both of you people.