Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A weekend with the girls continued...

I think I made the pics to big and that's why they're not all fitting in one post, sorry. Ahhhh, the Bellagio water show!! My favorite thing in Las Vegas! We watched it for an hour.


So as we were walking to the Cheesecake factory, (we always eat at the Cheesecake Factory in Vegas) we saw a million people, red carpet, cameras etc. Supposedly a bunch of famous people were coming for the opening of the Planet Hollywood Casino, people like Demi, Ashton, Bruce Willis, etc. We didn't want to wait in the crowd and didn't think it was that cool anyway...
...they were supposed to arrive at 6:30, but as we were walking back from the Cheesecake factory after watching the water show for an hour, at like 10:30, they were just arriving. Then we thought it was cool. Funny how I didn't really care at first, but then when I saw them in real life I started freaking out just like everyone else, trying to get pictures.
These aren't the best pics, but we totally saw Demi and Ashton. Can you see them?
And Bruce Willis
And Rocky!

We rode the roller coaster at Buffalo Bills, my other favorite thing to do in Vegas. People always ask me why I like Vegas since I don't gamble and I don't drink. I like Vegas... 1. because it's the place we have been going as a group of friends for years, ever since high school baseball days, so there are just a lot of memories there 2. the water show 3. the cheesecake factory 4. the roller coasters, highlight being the BIG SHOT! 4. there's not much else to do there so we get to talk a lot and crack ourselves up even though we're not funny to anyone else.

Thanks for such a fun weekend. It's always my favorite. Can't wait to do it again!!

3 comments:

WHAT NEWS WITH THE BEUTS said...

Thanks for the update I loved it!! I'm glad you did the vegas trip I think I need some copies!!

Hepworths said...

Lou, sorry I meant to email eveyone the pics but haven't yet. Thanks for the reminder.

J-ME said...

Wish we could have spent more time together on the trip but the few hours we did were super fun! We do have the best friends in the WORLD!