Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween at Wadley Farms


Who didn't love Double Dare? We ending up winning 2nd place in the costume contest and got a $30 gift certificate to the mall! Pretty sweet. I think Laura's pics of this event are better, so if you want to see better pictures check out the Beutlers blog.


What is that sick face I'm making? For those of you who have seen me dance, is that my dance face? Because if it is I need to get a new one. I can't believe I even posted this pic, I hope from this pic you can feel the awesomeness of the dance party that night. It was pretty fun.


Lyndsey and Joey as Napoleon and Deb. Lucy is a little punk. Her shirt says "little punk." Need I say more.


Big Lucy and little Lucy. My mom even came to the party. That's what happens when you get married and move home.


Keri, Andrew and Lily.


Lily was killing me. She loved how soft her costume was and kept throwing herself on the ground and then would start cracking up. We were so entertained .



Laura, Dillon and Gage.


The Buck and Bryce.


Jessi Ann and Lucas. Jess made their costumes, I thought they looked great.


Jody and cute Lana. I wish you could see her face, she is the most beautiful little girl.

No comments: