
You may have never thought it would happen, but miracles do happen! Eric and Marcus have both left on missions! We couldn't be happier and I know they couldn't be happier either. I 'm so proud of them. Eric left straight from Utah for the Guatemala MTC so we saw him off on the curb at the airport...kind of weird that we didn't have the MTC experience with him. They sent him his name tag in the mail and he was on his way... all by himself!

Marcus was in the MTC for awhile but he has actually already left and is now in Guadalajara Mexico. This is a pic of happy bro's saying goodbye to each other at the MTC.

Marcus becoming official. I love the name tag with the orange dot. You're right, I still have mine.

Last pic with Marcus and all his brother's and sisters.

The Fam.
No comments:
Post a Comment