Sunday, November 4, 2007

Everyone should have sisters

One of my most favorite things to do in the world is be with my sisters. They are my best friends and have been my saving grace since we moved back to Utah. I miss the city more than I ever expected. Since I've been homesick for NY, my wonderful sisters planned a trip to San Fransisco so I could get my fill of the city for a couple of days. ( a city bigger than SLC that is.) It was so perfect. We invited Alisha, our sister in law and our good friend Katie Moss. We walked the city streets, did a lot of shopping, went to H&M like 4 different times. (not for me, katie is a shopaholic) ate clam chowder on the pier, watched the street performers, went to the outdoor market, smelled the smells of the city, bought jewelry on the street, and just played. It seriously made me so happy to be there. Even though it wasn't NY I still just loved being in the city.

I've always wanted to see the "full house" house and for some reason whenever we go to San Fran we see the bridge, the curvy street, the warf, etc and we never see the "full house" house. I demanded that we see it while we were there. As expected Katie didn't want to come, she had shopping to do, so she and Alisha went to H&M for a 7th time while me and the sisters went to post card row. Isn't it a perfect San Fransisco picture?


Cheese. I was in heaven, At the out door market there are all these local farmers that bring their freshly made cheese for people to sample and buy. So many kinds, and so yummy. The fresh goat cheese with homemade crackers were my favorite. It made me miss Diane. We bought some to snack on the rest of day. Ok, it only lasted for like 5 seconds.

No comments: