Length - 22 3/4
Weight 9 lbs 8 oz (he left the hospital at 7 lbs 1 oz, what?)
Head Circ - 38 cm
Believe it or not Davis's two week numbers beat all of Grant's. And I thought Grant had a big head?
Grant - he seems to kind of like the new addition to the family, but then every time we're not looking he tries to hurt him. And the tantrums...they started last week. I feel like I'm giving him more attention than I normally do, since I'm making a conscious effort to, but today, while having a total meltdown he said, "Mom, I just need some attention." This might be harder than I thought.
Grandma and Grandpa Hepworth with baby Davis.
This is what it looks like at our house these days.
The weather here has been so nice, like in the70's. The other day Grant went to go play at Grandma's and he needed a jacket, it was that chilly. Fall is in the air.
One of Grant's favorite things these days is the garden. We have to pick the garden EVERYDAY! He loves to pick and eat. He'll pick, then we'll wash, and he'll eat.
He eats tomatoes like they're apples.
And yesterday morning we opened the fridge to get some things to make breakfast, but all he wanted were beans. So that's what he ate for breakfast, what the?

6 comments:
Davis is so stinking cute. And grant?....he kills me , everyday. I love him so much. I love the pic of grant and Davis in bed. I'm in bed at B.L. right now waiting for you guys to get here. Soon. Hooray!
What a little darling Davis is. Grant is looking SO grown up, and that is too funny about his attention comment... I wish Owen could have vocalized that... maybe it would have pulled my frazzled mommy of 2 back into reality and quieted some frustrating moments we had together.
So jealous of your garden harvest :).
Davis is like the cutest thing ever! And Grant is the funniest thing ever. Love it! That picture of him in the bed with Davis is priceless. And I love the bean breakfast. Classic.
So cute and so big! I thought my little one was growing fast, but Davis def beats him. Going through the same dilemma of managing two. One day after recently being left by my mom, Beck didn't feel good and just wanted to be held all day/he's crying, Camden is crying saying "I need my mommy". Yes, I started crying, too. (I will blame it on the post partum hormones.)
I feel like Beck's body Guard, as I am sure you feel towards Davis. Even with my protection Beck's durability has been tested with many objects and body parts.
Good luck! I am trusting those Moms who keep telling me it gets easier :-)
oh,please email me your address.
flpd4dance@yahoo.com
Post a Comment