Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day


Labor Day weekend we took a quick trip to Bear Lake with my family, and we camped...I took my 3 week old camping...am I crazy? It actually wasn't that bad and ended up being quite a fun little get-a-way. 

Grant was LOVING this shovel and digging in the sand. He could have played on the beach for days and been perfectly happy.















The kiddos running wild - Isaac, Haley, Lucy, Gracie, Olive and my man Grant.





There is this great little stream on the property that the kids love to play in. It keeps them exploring for hours. 






Grant has seriously been wanting to roast marshmallows all summer and we finally did it. He was in heaven. 







Oh, and Adam took all these photos with his new iphone, since our camera was dead, of course. He's pretty much obsessed with that little thing.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Looks like a good time! Yes, I think you're crazy camping with the 3 week old, but then again, I'm kind of a wimp. :)