All of these photos were taken on the iphone since there is something wrong with our camera battery and it will only keep a charge for like 5 seconds. Adam captured this sunrise a couple of mornings ago when he was up early with the babe. Isn't that amazing?!
Our little man is six weeks! He's been smiling a lot lately and it makes me happy:)
They might be funny smiles, but I like them.
We went up to Adam's family's cabin a couple of weekends ago. I've been wanting to get out and see the fall colors so it was perfect.
Grant loved exploring. He seems like a such a big kid to me these days.
I can't get enough of Davis's smiles.
Grant couldn't get enough of throwing rocks and more rocks and more rocks...such a boy.
Fishing with Grandpa
Supposedly foosball can entertain two year olds for hours...amazing.
More rock throwing...
This last series of pics made me laugh so I had to put them all on...
Grant wanted to read baby Davis the Lion King story...it took some tickling and some crying to make it happen but he did it:)



























4 comments:
Those pictures are adorable, your baby is so cute!!! And seeing those pictures of the sky above the mountains makes me miss Utah!!!
Davis is getting so big so fast! And Grant...what a little menace. I love that kid. He makes me laugh so hard. :)
P.S. I'm pretty sure I saw that same sunrise. It was amazing!!
Man, those pictures are making me miss Autumn in Utah so bad! It's gorgeous. And Davis is such a little cutie!
oh my goodness, Davis looks just like grant did at that age. They are both just some of the cutest lil boys in the world. that was an awesome sunrise. Im so jealous of your beautiful weather right now.
Post a Comment