We blessed Davis conference Sunday in my parent's backyard. It was really nice to have a small, intimate gathering with family. And Sarah was in town, so she, Paul and that cute Julia (one of my boys better marry that one) were able to be there too. We were so happy.
And here are a million and a half pictures of our 7 week old. We love him to pieces.
Look at that double chin! I love it. I think he is totally a Hepworth in this pic.
Grandma Hepworth with Davis
I think David (Adam's youngest bro) and Davis look like twins here!
This was the best picture of Grant we had:)
Grandma and Grandpa Pierce with Davis
Sarah, Paul and Julia we miss you! Do you know this is the only picture I have of you from your visit? What?
My sisters. My best friends. Seriously.
Hank (Henry) just a week and a half old, Davis, and Pierce. The cousins. In two years this threesome is going to be out of control!
Megan (my sis in law) with Hank, the newest member of our family. Doesn't she look great after having a baby just a week ago?
It was a such a nice weekend with family, the Mickelsens, Conference and perfect Fall weather.




4 comments:
CONGRATS on the blessing! he is adorable! call me... we need to get together SOON!! miss ya!
Oh I loved all those pictures!! Thank you so much for posting. You've inspired me to have a photo shoot with Theo. You look great too by the way. I wish I could have been there for the sweet blessing time. Let's catch up SOON!!
He is SO CUTE!! I think he is pure Hepworth in a couple of those pics too. Love it.
What a perfect day! The blessing was beautiful, you looked lovely, the soup was the best, and we got to be there! I can't believe our luck. Thanks for letting us pretend we're family and be there for Davis's blessing. He's totally Hepworth. And better marry Julia if Grant won't have her. Miss you!
Post a Comment