Davis is 4 weeks. I can't believe it. Time is already flying. Adam took all these pics with his iphone, so they're not the best but they'll do. I think I have 400 pictures of the first month of Grant's life and this little man hasn't even gotten real pics on a real camera, poor guy. Do you love his receding hair line? It's all falling out and now he has a total comb over, it's awesome.
So there's this pass that gives you unlimited access for an entire year to Trafalga, Liberty Land, and Seven Peaks! It's called "the pass of all passes" and it's only $39 a person and kids under 3 are FREE! So we got it, and we love it. We've already been to Liberty Land a couple of times and it's totally Grant's new favorite place. Liberty land (it's actually Trafalga Lehi now, I think Trafalga bought them out) is great, it has mini golf, a roller coaster, carousel, bumper cars, race track, bumper boats, a climbing wall, lazer tag, flying airplanes, tons of arcade games, a playground, etc. It's pretty close to our house so I'm sure we'll be mini golfing often. Grant is getting quite good with the club. And Adam and I are excited to have date night at Seven Peaks...I haven't been there for years.
America's Funniest Videos is Grant's new favorite show. He's always asking to watch "the funny show." He totally cracks up at the videos which makes me laugh. This is a pic of him watching AFV!
Grant, Dad, Davis watching their show.




2 comments:
Christy, we got the pass, so call us next time you go. We've got to enjoy the last of the good weather! AFV is also my kids favorite show! It's hilarious watching it with them and seeing what they think is funny. That pic of Grant is hilarious!
they are both so cute. Davis looks like grant to me. (ive only seen pics) that pass sounds like sooo much fun. we totally love AFV too. You should also maybe try watching "wipeout" its on on Tues on ABC. My boys love it more than afv.
Post a Comment