Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Week One...

We've had our little guy for a whole week and we think he's pretty awesome. Here are a few more photos from the hospital and our first days at home.


Davis with Dad right after he was born.


Still a bit swollen, waiting to get his first bath.



About an hour old with Grandma Hepworth



Aunt Lyndsey


Grandpa, Olive and the little man.


Hanging out on Dad's lap, his mouth is always like that, always wanting to eat.


Grandma Pierce



Megan, who is due in just over a month, Marcus, Eric and Grandma came to visit



Grant giving Davis some love.



My boys, napping on my bed. Oh how I love those guys.


Davis and his cousin Pierce, Lyndsey's baby. They are exactly the same age difference as Olive and Grant. I'm sure they're going to be the best of friends.


Grant has been wanting to go camping for a long time now...ever since he saw a Curious George camping episode. So Adam decided to set up the tent and take the boys camping.


6 comments:

Keri said...

I am dying about that last picture. Davis looks hilarious between the big boys! What a cutie. Try and enjoy this tiny stage, cause before you know it he's going to be huge!!

lyndsey said...

those boys are so cute. And the hospital picture of me...dont worry, im not going to complain about it, its fine, but go look at it...my arm looks bigger than my head. haha. thats awesome!

S.A.S. said...

I'm totally in love! In the photo where Davis is bundled and has his eyes closed he looks soooo much like Grant! But not always in other photos - I just need to SEE him and HOLD him so bad.

Love that you can say boyS. Your boys.

liz hawkins said...

Davis is adorable. I love the picture of the boys on the bed. They both look so content.

Kell & Anna said...

So cute! Little ones are just so precious! Hope all is going well with two! If you haven't had one yet, your lucky.. but there are days that I have to remember that Heavenly Father gave me two because He knows I can do it. (Even if the day does feel like everyone just isn't so happy.)

Sylvia said...

Oh my gosh Christy, he is sooo adorable!! Must. Squish. Him. So sad I didn't get to see him before I left town. Both boys are dolls, congratulations!