Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Introducing Davis Chase Hepworth

Here's a quick glimpse. Born last night, 8/10/10 at 9:05 pm. Weighing in at 7lbs 7 oz and was 20" long. Everything went great and we're feeling good.

More to come.









17 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

He's beautiful, congratulations - 2 boys are the best!

TheTaffs said...

Congratulations Hepworths! He is darling and I love the name! And I agree, two boys ARE the best!

Missy said...

congrats!! he is undeniably adorable with that tiny nose and round face. you look amazing too christy! so happy for you..

Sylvia said...

YEAH!!! He is DARLING!!! Congrats, Christy and Adam!

liz hawkins said...

Just adorable! Congratulations.

Evans Fam said...

Congratulations you guys! 2 is such an adventure....have fun! Love the name too.

Jordan and Luci said...

YAY! I can't wait to see him and you! And I can't get over Grant singing. That was the cutest thing ever. I loved how he didn't want you to sing with him. Congrats again!!!!

Kell & Anna said...

Congrats! He is adorable! I can't believe we both have two boys born the same years. Crazy how that works out :-)

Carlie said...

congrats. he is soo cute. I cannot wait to meet him AND grant SOMEDAY. Im thinking a family reunion is in order.

Lisa Petrarca said...

He's adorable...CONGRATULATIONS!

Kaedi said...

Yay! Welcome baby Davis. Congrats, you guys, he is darling!

jocie said...

Congrats! Davis is darling.

Rich and Vanessa said...

Thanks to Grant for teaching us the words to Book of Mormon Stories...both Rich and I both thought it was, "all about the lamanites"....apparently it is "are about the lamanites" - we even looked it up on lds.org. Thanks Grant!

Adam said...

Vanessa,
You also probably didn't realize the Sunbeam song now ends by repeatedly saying "BEAM, BEAM, BEAM, BEAM" as many times as you want. It's in the latest revision of the Children's Songbook.

S.A.S. said...

Yay! He's HERE!!!! He really is darling - those poochy lips. I just want to kiss him. The name is great, and I can't wait to see Grant as a big brother. Need to hear every detail of his first few days - little sis leaves today so I'll be calling!

Vanessa said...

We knew about the Sunbeam song - who doesn't?

Keri said...

Yay for baby Davis! He's so cute, and Christy I'm so glad you feel good. That makes the world of difference. Davis Delos didn't make the cut, eh??