...my feet look like this
They might not look that bad in the picture (I swear they look worse in real life), but let me tell you, they're bad. So so swollen. I went to young women's last night and my girls had a great time playing "let's make holes in Sister Hepworth's putty legs and feet." They really do feel like playdough. You can push on my feet or legs and make all kinds of impressions that will stick, so fun.
And my hands look like this...I can't wear my wedding ring or even my watch...so puffy. Remind me to never have a baby in the summer again.
And my belly look like this...
And my sad face looks like this. Please come baby boy. I know you technically still have 6 days until your actual eviction date, but I was so hoping you'd surprise me early:)! That would be a very welcome surprise.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh...I can't stand your feet. It's crazy. He needs to get here asap! On another note...why does it look like you have a black eye in that last picture???
I know, I don't know where the black eye came from. Probably because I didn't use the flash or something, taking pictures of myself doesn't always work that great. I don't have a black eye, ha.
Hi Christy! I cannot wait to see this little guy. I'm hoping he comes soon too for your sake. I remember talking to Becky when her feet swelled up too. Take care and update when he comes please! Always love your updates...xo
I'm sorry for the swollen feet. The only perk is that you can tell Adam he has to massage them to help them feel better :) I can't wait to meet the little guy. Plan on dinner from me as soon as he arrives and you're home. Sending you "contracting" thoughts.
I hope that little guy makes his debut soon too! Your poor little swollen feet!
Oh Christy, I hope he comes soon!! You poor thing. I can totally feel your pain--I didn't have ankles for the last couple weeks this last time around. But feel better knowing that you're still pretty as ever!
Post a Comment