Friday, April 3, 2009

Two Years

Monday was our 2 year anniversary. Adam was in China and I woke up to this...

i was sad, especially because i was wanting this...

...my husband and springtime. can you believe 2 years ago the same day it looked like this? i don't know if I can take one more snow storm. to make myself feel better I looked through some of our March 30th 2007 warmer weather pictures...






it was a perfect day. one of my happiest. and the past two years have been equally as wonderful.

i'm home, but i feel homesick. life is so much happier with my better half. come home soon honey, i'm dying without you.

happy anniversary adam, i love you.

ps, i just got a phone call...adam's flight in shanghai has been cancelled, he may not be home until sunday. ahhhhhhhhhhhh, the worst.

7 comments:

Keri said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad Adam's home. Seriously, I think I'm going to cry if it snows again (and I'm sure it will!). I can't believe your wedding day was so warm and beautiful. It's fun to look back at those pictures. You look gorgeous!

Jordan and Luci said...

You are the prettiest bride ever! And I am TOTALLY ready for spring or summer or ANYTHING other than stupid stupid snow.

PS I really want a dr. pepper!:) I bought some for a recipe and my mouth was watering as I was using it.

Evans Fam said...

Happy Anniversary guys! China huh? I AM SO SICK OF THE SNOW TOO!!! Where did Spring go? I woke up to 3 new inches of snow this morning too, on top of the 2-3 feet that were already out there!

amy said...

I can't believe it's already been 2 years! Congrats! I'm sorry you had to spend it alone.

petey said...

yo heps.

your baby is so awesome. i loved the pictures a few post back in the green outfit at the zoo.

S.A.S. said...

One of the happiest days of my life too - the best friend marrying another dear friend! You looked absolutely beautiful. Those pictures are stunning - I might just frame the one of you two by the temple for MY house:) One of my favorite pictures I've ever seen. I can NOT believe how much you have done in 2 years. It's flown by. SO sorry Adam was away, but glad he's finally home safe! Happy Anniversary Heps! Love you!

THE MEYERS said...

Wow. It seems like that was yesterday, doesn't it? But you have an adorable little boy to prove that time has passed. We need to hang out soon. When are you moving to your new house?!? I need to see it in the daylight.