Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sisters Trip

My sister's, mom and I decided that we need to do a sister's get-a-way every year. This year we couldn't go far, due to schedules, etc, so we went to St. George for the weekend. It was perfect though, and so nice to escape the freezing cold! I took Grant since he's still nursing, but everyone else left their kids at home. Hooray. We wanted to relax and catch up on sleep, but the late night card playing and laughing didn't lend to much sleep.

We went on this great little hike up to a small waterfall.



Doesn't Grant look so big?


We swam and sat in the hot tub. Grant seriously LOVED the water. He has this thing with splashing, he thinks it's the funnest thing in the world.




We also went on a couple of hikes in Snow Canyon.


I can't imagine my life without my sisters. They are my best friends, and I feel so blessed to have them close. Our new house is only 2.6 miles from Keri! Fun. Thanks guys for such a great weekend. Can't wait till next year.

6 comments:

Evans Fam said...

I wish we could get away on a trip to a warm place like St. George right now. We are totally snowed-in right now. Looks like you had fun, and I can't believe how big Grant is getting.

Sam &; Michelle Wallace said...

Grant is getting so big, what a cute boy!!! Please feel free to copy my Easter blocks. They were so easy and a lot of fun. I hope to see you guys soon. XOXO

Keri said...

How did I miss this post...it must of updated late on my blog. Yes, the trip was good times, it just needs to be a little bit longer (and I need to not be pregnant). Thanks for the fun times...I'm so excited you're moving close to me!! :)

Lisa Mc said...

I love that you all hiked in your flip flops:)Looks like you all had a fun time. Warm weather sounds like a luxury we'll never have here. Grant is darling. Hope to get together soon. Love, Lisa

AM said...

Ahhhh! I miss MY baby so much!

J-ME said...

Looks like such a fun time. I can't handle how stinkin cute grant is. He looks like such a happy boy!!