Olive turned ONE! She is Grant's best friend and is always ready to play. We love having Olive around because she's so chill and she makes Grant happy. She is still a little peanut, weighing in at 17 lbs, but she's walking all over the place and teaches Grant all her moves. For her Birthday we went to the zoo, and Lyndsey made her this amazing cake!! Are you kidding me?? It's so cute.
She LOVED the sugar overload.
The zoo was pretty freezing but it was still fun. (even though grant doesn't look like he was having very much fun in the pic below)
Grant couldn't get enough of the birds. Especially the big pink ones in the pic below. Those are the ones he's starring at in this picture.
So fun. Thanks for having a Birthday Olive. WE LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
That was a fun day. Thanks for coming with me! I can't wait for the grantmans birthday!
Ok, Lyndsey's cake is amazing! Seriously I need to live by you guys so I can learn how to be cute and creative and all that stuff.
Post a Comment