1. We bought a house - (pictures to come)
2. Bluehouse has had a good season, we even got up on the mountain a couple of times
3. Grant got 3 teeth (and his top two are on their way in NOW)
4. Grant's crawling all over the place and is now pulling himself up on EVERYTHING
5. Grant finally learned how to say mamma, since he's been saying dadda forever
6. The class I'm teaching this semester is only two days a week, so my work schedule is a dream
7. Adam won an all paid trip from his work!!!! I shouldn't say won, because he actually earned it. Hooray for work trips and Hooray for Adam working SO HARD to get it. Well done babe. There are a couple of places we can choose from to go, but I think we might be headed to the Dominican Republic! Can't wait.
8. Grant loves doing pat-a-cake all by himself. He actually just likes to "mark it with a G", he'll be hanging out and all of the sudden he'll put his little pointer finger on his palm, he does this all day.
9. Grant got a big boy front facing car seat
10. We're doing good and Can't Wait for Spring!!!!
This was actually the FIRST day he crawled (this was like 2 months ago). He was on the verge for weeks, but once we started making food the goal he picked it up pretty quick.
Grant's favorite thing - the bath. He loves to splash.
5 comments:
Nice to FINALLY see an update. :) Grant is the cutest ever! And can't wait to see pics of the house...make sure you take before and after ones.
You bought a house? Congrats! Someday....us too. Grant is adorable! I love the splashing. have fun on your trip to wherever you go...totally jealous!
Oh man, that just made me miss you guys! Can I have a copy of the pic with Amelia and Grant? I can't believe Grant is in a front facing car seat. What a big kid! He's such a cutie! Amelia had her 9 month check-up yesterday and she's in the 10th percentile for height & weight. What a peanut. Anyway, we need to have a phone date and catch up!!!
Can't believe he's so big. I'd love to get together when it warms up again. I loved playing in the backyard all of last week. It was pure HEAVEN! Miss you and hope to see you soon. Love, Lisa
hi. :) Grant is cute.
Post a Comment