So I feel justified in my late post about Christmas. How could I not post about Grant's first Christmas? He LOVED it. (that is, the wrapping paper more than his presents)
AH! I just want to squeeze him. Grant, come visit Aunt Sarah. Remember me? Big bed in the living room, making dumb faces all day at you? It's all out of love. He is SO happy. Kiss him for me.
At least he got presents with the wrapping paper. Amelia's present was the wrapping paper! She loved it too! It was great to see you and I can't wait for the next time. I think you're the best...seriously!
yay! I'm so glad to see your blog! such a great way to stay caught up... Grant is so stinkin' cute! Love that smile! I bet he and LucyMae would have a hay-day together now!
5 comments:
Why is the Granster so cute?! Seriously. Love all the new pics. :)
AH! I just want to squeeze him. Grant, come visit Aunt Sarah. Remember me? Big bed in the living room, making dumb faces all day at you? It's all out of love. He is SO happy. Kiss him for me.
At least he got presents with the wrapping paper. Amelia's present was the wrapping paper! She loved it too! It was great to see you and I can't wait for the next time. I think you're the best...seriously!
Grant has got to be one of the happiest babies I know! He is always smiling and giggling.
yay! I'm so glad to see your blog! such a great way to stay caught up... Grant is so stinkin' cute! Love that smile! I bet he and LucyMae would have a hay-day together now!
Post a Comment