1. This past week was Adam's 29 birthday! woohoo!! He's finally as old as me. He always claims that we're the same age, but I'm totally older than him. C'mon, I turn 30 this year and he's only 29. He's such a youngin. I think anyone who reads this blog knows that I'm crazy in love with my husband. He's my favorite person in the world. He's the person I love waking up to in the morning, especially on the weekend, the one who has more talents that anyone else I know, the one who notices my favorite shoes are wearing at the heel and makes a secret trip to the shoemaker, the one who's always happy to see me after a long day of work (at a job he hates) even when I'm grumpy, the one who does funny dances and makes me laugh, the one who Grant wants to be with most (of course he does), the one who talks me out of my tree a million more times than I talk him out of his, the one who kisses me the same as he did when we were engaged, the one who knows the answer to every question, the one who is the rock of our family, the one I love having my arm draped through when we go places, the one I want to spend my time with, I love him, and basically can't get enough of him. Happy Birthday Babe!
For Birthday surprise we went skiing, had burgers at Davanzas, and caught up on LOST while eating treats. We also had a family birthday dinner and I made my first fondant cake, with a LOT of Lyndsey's help, ok she did 90% of it.



2. Grant Update: He really likes Grandma Great

His new thing is to play in his crib before he goes to sleep. This is what I found the other day about 10 minutes after I put him down for a nap.

He's an explorer, always getting into anything and everything.


He loves climbing on the laundry, especially after it's all folded.

He has 8 teeth and wears big boy clothes

3. Girls night out - once a month we have a gno. This past month we got together to celebrate Amy's birthday and make sushi. So fun. I missed the other party of cake making at Lyndsey's, but I heard it was great. My friends are the best. Seriously.


4. Tonight we went on a walk, thinking the weather was pretty nice even though there were a couple of rain clouds in the distance. Adam asked me how long I thought we had before it started raining... I gave it 30 minutes. About 10 minutes later we were running home, and it was pouring!

8 comments:
om my gosh christy- Grant is so cute and gets cuter with every pic. (is that possible?) Happy belated b-day to adam. You guys are so cute together.
So funny about Grant in his bed. I find John in similar positions. It always makes me laugh. I check on him once the noise stops just to see how he has ended up.
Grant looks like a little boy in the pic with all his teeth showing. He is getting too big. I think you need another one!
Obviously it's been to long since I checked your blog. Christy, your life seems perfect to me. Happy Birhtday Adam. Congrats on running a HALF MARATHON! Grant is precious. Happy Easter. I want to have a girls' night. Am I caught up?
Grant is so cute! I've really only seen him in pictures because every time we hang out he is sleeping. :(
He is a little blond. At first I totally thought that he looked like a Pierce, but now he is looking a little more Hepworth to me.
Grant is totally a big boy. I love the pic of him asleep sitting up in his bed - classic. Good job on the cake. All your pics were so cute.
What?! I totally thought I commented! Well, 1) that cake is amazing. You are Miss Domestic (cake AND sushi) and I need to live by you for you to teach me your talents. I'm worried that if I move there one day I'll be the annoying little friend who knocks every day to ask you to play. I wouldn't be able to help it!
Grant is SO big, SO cute, and SO smilie. I love that face. He is easily one of the cutest boys of all times. Tell him Aunt Sarah can't wait to see him in a few weeks.
Happy Birthday Adam! I hope it was a lovely day - and with such a perfect family, I'm imagining it was perfect. Here's to another great year for the Hepworths!
Grant is so stinkin cute. I love picture of him totally zonked out after playing in his crib! Your cake turned out super cute!!
Post a Comment