Sunday, May 24, 2009

We have a new record!

Christy approached me yesterday with some "bad news" saying that she thought our camera "might be broken". This is a phrase I've heard several times before but this is the first time I actually believed her.


(if you've ever wanted to know what our casio exilim would look like with it's lense snapped off then here you go... Jerk)

It's been a good camera and had lasted several abuses, including an attempted drowning, but the important thing is that it lasted. We've been through 5 different cameras since we started dating but this one was with us the longest and will hold the current record of 1 year 10 months. Being a competitive person I will try and set a new record with whatever camera we end up with next.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Seriously, what is up with all the camera's!! I think we've had the same one for about 5 years - let's see you beat that. :)

Ryan and Alisha said...

Our camera lasted us about five years before we broke it. Hopefully you have better luck in the years to come!

Heather Bankhead said...

haha

beccashim said...

Oh man, I remember when that one camera got stolen...and then shortly after when the other one got stolen