Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

Easter weekend was filled with family, food and lots of treats...lots of treats. I swear I have eaten chocolate for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks etc for the past week. It's crazy. On Sat. we had lunch and an easter egg hunt at my parents. Of course we couldn't get a pic of all the kids smiling or looking at the camera, this was the best I got.

Grant really got into the "put the eggs in the basket" thing. His favorite thing to do these days is to put stuff places, like the silverware in the holder in the dishwasher, the toys in the bucket, anything and everything in the trash can, etc. He is such a good cleaner uper! And those plastic easter eggs have kept him entertained in church for the past two weeks now. Who knew they were such a baby pleaser.

Olive was just cruising all over the back yard. It's funny to see her walking because she' s so small.



On sunday we celebrtaed Vanessa's Birthday and had an easter Egg hunt with the Hepworths. Yes, the adults still hunt at the Hepworths, since Grant is the ONLY little guy.


9 comments:

Keri said...

Those are cute pics...we missed being there! I think that's hilarious that Adam's siblings still hunt for eggs - those Hepworths! :)

Ryan and Alisha said...

I have been taking the plastic easter eggs to church also, and they do work great for entertaining! The kids all look so cute! It's crazy to think of how fast time flies and how grown up they all are.

lyndsey said...

Such a cute post. Grant looks so handsome in his Easter outfit.

Kaedi said...

Christy, he is getting SO BIG! I can't believe this is the same little guy who came to NYC not too long ago!!!

Lisa Mc said...

He's so stinking cute! Love the red and grey striped shirt. Hope to see you soon.

Jordan and Luci said...

Ok, I want to squeeze Grant's cheeks so bad I can't stand it! He's so cute!

PS What leg are you running for the race again? I'm running the third.

THE MEYERS said...

Hello, are you guys moved already? The way you wrote "my parents house" made me feel like I missed that step of your life! Keep me updated and let's hang out again.

Grant's green vest is so cute - he's already wearing colors that complement his skin tone and eye color...I love fashionable Grant. And so photogenic. Look out ladies! I need to have some girls and quick so that I can set them up.

S.A.S. said...

You are wasting away! Look at you in that Hepworth family photo - you are like the tiniest little waif in black! You BETTER be eating some Easter candy.

That Grant could not be cuter. If one day I have a girl, can she marry him? I think if we plan some early childhood Disneyland trips, they'll fall in love in the shadow of the magic kingdom. What's more romantic than that?

Ha, I just read that Carp is trying to get dibs on Grant for HER girls... listen here Amy....

Carlie said...

wow. it looks like it was sooo cold. it looks like the kids surley enjoyed themselves. (it was catually rainy and freezing here on easter too) but now it's been over 100 degrees for the past 2 days