Wednesday, December 31, 2008
'Tis the Season
Temple Square


Snow and more snow

Gingerbread house making with the sisters and cousins

Family Christmas Party - Cousins, Isaac and Grant. They are only a week apart.
Play time with more cousins... Grant, Olive, Isaac
The nativity story
I don't know why we had a pinata at the family christmas party but we did, and the kids loved it.
Keri made aprons for all the girls....so cute

Christmas story time with Grandma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WE MISS YOU! Can you come back please? I'm organizing my photos for the Hepworth visit post, and am nostalgic and wistful. Wasn't it fun? I'm sorry you only had an air mattress, next time you can have our bed.
Christmas with the family looks like so much fun. I can NOT believe your mother has all of those grandchildren. I also am not sure I believe that Grant's and Olive's heads are in proper proportion in their picture. ha.
Really do miss you. Christmas and New Years love.
Holy freakin cow! Luc must be loving it! So many grandkids!!!
so much fun. Wow. Temple Square is absolutley even more beautiful with the christmas lights. Is that even possible? Looks like you guys had a fantasticly wonderful christmas. Miss you guys tons
Grant is so cute! Fun to see what you're up to!
You post so much I have a hard time remembering everything that I want to comment on. Let's see...
-We went up to SLC for the lights this year as well. I love the tradition.
- Do you guys really use a 4-wheeler to plow your driveway? LUCKY!!!! Luke and I have sore backs every time it snows because our driveway is a mile long and if we don't shovel we get stuck and then it turns into a sheet of ice. We really want a Subaru right now!
- I love that Keri sews! She is such a Martha.
Isaac and Grant could be twins!
Post a Comment