These turned out wonderfully babe! I LOVE that happy boy, and miss him already at our house. I miss the Hepworths in general, especially you. Why can't you just live here??! Those pictures are priceless... you will love them forever. And I think Aunt Sarah needs one for her fridge... Love (and miss!) you
For a minute there, I thought that you were announcing that Grant was the new face of some high-end hat brand. (I would buy the hats.) He's a little angel AND looks like a model. You're a lucky woman.
Seriously, I could eat him up. I can't believe how much he looks like you. I always thought he kinda looked like Adam, but I change my mind! He is so cute, I love the beanie pics especially!!
oh my goodness. I just want to eat him up, he is just so stinking cute. You guys should get busy and start trying to make another cute one. he is just the cutest little baby boy.
He really does look way more like Christy than I thought too - I'm with you Alisha, thought Adam at first, but in person I was seeing SO much Pierce. It's nice to have great looking parents, no matter who you look like you're adorable.
All I can say is this: Enter that child in the Baby Gap contest. It's a yearly tradition and Mormon babies usually win. Seriously, google it. Enter it. Win enough money for his college tuition before he's even in pre-school.
11 comments:
Ah man, he is CUTE!!
holy moly.....he is so adorable. what a handsome little man!
Seriously, the cutest. He's so sqeezable!
These turned out wonderfully babe! I LOVE that happy boy, and miss him already at our house. I miss the Hepworths in general, especially you. Why can't you just live here??!
Those pictures are priceless... you will love them forever. And I think Aunt Sarah needs one for her fridge...
Love (and miss!) you
For a minute there, I thought that you were announcing that Grant was the new face of some high-end hat brand. (I would buy the hats.) He's a little angel AND looks like a model. You're a lucky woman.
Let's hang out soon!
oh christy, so so so cute cute cute! can i marry grant?
Seriously, I could eat him up. I can't believe how much he looks like you. I always thought he kinda looked like Adam, but I change my mind! He is so cute, I love the beanie pics especially!!
oh my goodness. I just want to eat him up, he is just so stinking cute. You guys should get busy and start trying to make another cute one. he is just the cutest little baby boy.
He really does look way more like Christy than I thought too - I'm with you Alisha, thought Adam at first, but in person I was seeing SO much Pierce.
It's nice to have great looking parents, no matter who you look like you're adorable.
All I can say is this: Enter that child in the Baby Gap contest. It's a yearly tradition and Mormon babies usually win. Seriously, google it. Enter it. Win enough money for his college tuition before he's even in pre-school.
SOOOO cute! He is such a handsome happy boy!
Post a Comment