My cousin Maria hosted Thanksgiving this year - it was beautiful. We had quite a crowd, Mindy and Phillip came from Colorado, Maria's neighbors, Phillip's parents from California, my family, Jim's best friend's family, and Jim's friend's Brother!! Whoa. Fun times.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
a little late...Thanksgiving
I'm thankful for: the best family in the universe. Husband who I can't get enough of, baby who I love hanging out with all day, and sisters... who are my life savers. All I know is that if I have daughters I better have more than one so they can have a sister. Also, thankful for being able to house-sit for my parents while they've been away in London for the past year, and now they're home (they got home two weeks ago) and we're happy about that too. Welcome home.
My cousin Maria hosted Thanksgiving this year - it was beautiful. We had quite a crowd, Mindy and Phillip came from Colorado, Maria's neighbors, Phillip's parents from California, my family, Jim's best friend's family, and Jim's friend's Brother!! Whoa. Fun times.



Grant's first Thanksgiving. We had to get a family photo.
My cousin Maria hosted Thanksgiving this year - it was beautiful. We had quite a crowd, Mindy and Phillip came from Colorado, Maria's neighbors, Phillip's parents from California, my family, Jim's best friend's family, and Jim's friend's Brother!! Whoa. Fun times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
christy- adam--- Grant is just to die for cute. I'm afraid that if i ever meet this man of yours, that you will not get him back. Ill bring him home with me. looks like you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. I know you were wishing the whole time that Id be there with you guys
I love that happy face baby G always has. Of course he's happy - his mother is one of the happiest people I know. Thanksgiving looks beautiful - how do people make their tables so pretty? I'm lucky to get food on the table, let alone anything else. Happy (late) Thanksgiving!
Why does your Thanksgiving look catered? Even before the food is set on the table, the spread looks beautiful. My family is much more casual these days.... In fact, my mom was more excited about our durable, DISPOSABLE plates than the actual turkey. You should have seen Jared's face when my mom bragged about the plates looking like regular china. But I have to admit, the clean-up was a breeze.
Holy Cow! That is such a beautiful Thanksgiving table! I wouldn't have wanted to eat off it. Where was it at? It Looks like a cabin or something.
Post a Comment