Monday, November 17, 2008

Will it last...?

Grant has taken a liking to the piano. Hopefully he feels the same way when he's 13 and has to practice .


This video is kind of long but it gets pretty good toward the end.

5 comments:

THE MEYERS said...

Proof that life isn't fair. Good looks, charm, puppy eyes, personality, AND musical talent? It's too much. I'd give my right arm for our future kids to JUST have thinner ankles than I (and Jared - don't tell him that I included him in this).

So cute. Love it. Miss you guys.

Heather Bankhead said...

christy, grant's little body and head are so so cute! i can't stand it.

S.A.S. said...

Rachmaninoff II. He's already on his way! Of course with his mother's talent at the keys, he was destined for greatness. He is 100% adorable - and ALWAYS looks happy. Does those wide eyes and grin ever stop? I can't WAIT to hold and squeeze those squidgy wrists.

amy said...

man, I'd say he already has talent! I saw those fingers movin'......he is SO adorable. What a fun age!

Carlie said...

what a cute lil guy.