Thursday, November 13, 2008

Snow

Last weekend we went up to Adam's family's cabin. On Saturday it was great weather, sunny and cool. This is what it looked like...




Then the next day it looked like this...

We built the first snowman of the season and Grant couldn't get enough of it. He was fascinated by the snow. I've decided that everything is more fun with babe, because it's all so new and exciting.



What a happy little guy. Grant you're the best.



6 comments:

Lobdell family said...

Christy,
Your son is adorable. It looks like a lot of fun. Your family looks great to.

Keri said...

Seriously, he is so smiley! We love Grant!

amy said...

Grant looks so cuddly and cute. I just want to kiss his cheeks and squeeze his little body!!!

Missy said...

Oh man Christy - I just left a mega long comment on SAS's blog about the cul-de-sac and if you knew that I felt so dumb for not writing your name you would know that I meant to...and then thought a second comment was going to be worse.

Anyway, it should be ME asking to join your cul-de-sac since we all know you and SAS will end up going on vaca's and being neighbors for real...:)

And while I'm leaving a comment (a lengthy one at that) I have to say that the photo of Grant on that green-ish cushion is the cutest. Love his cheeks.

Natalynn and Paul said...

Awww he is so cute. We especially love the picture of Grant riding the bear. We will be home on the December 21st, you should bring Grant over then...you can pick him up again on January 7th!!!

J U L I E said...

How fun! Grant is getting so big! That bear ottoman used to be in OUR cabin in Arizona. We would hide it in the woods and scare our friends. Oh the cabin memories.