The movie is coming out in just a matter of weeks and I still have yet to read those gosh darn books. I don't know why, I just haven't read them. I'm not opposed to them, and I'm not one of those people making a statement by not reading them, I just haven't gotten around to it. But...the other night I went up to bed, laid down by Adam, and found his head phones half under my pillow -
me: what are you listening to?
adam: the book
me: what book?
adam: the last one
me: WHAT??!!!!! you've finished all the stephanie books?
adam: i have to before the movie comes out.
me: you totally like them don't you?
adam: not really, but they're addicting.
sorry babe, your secret is out. i better get started.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Such fun posts! Glad you are doing good and had a good b-day!! You really should read the books...there are addicting though:) Sure miss you! Grant is way too cute, I can't believe he is so big.
um ok, that is hilarious.
I read all of them and hated all of them. And i really wish i didnt. But Adam is right, they are dumb. And addicting.
Seriously, you need to get started! How long ago did I lend you those? Like a year? I love that Adam is secretly listening to them. Chris read the first one because I made him and he wanted no more. At least I tried. I know they are immature and dumb and whatever else everyone says, but hey, it was sure good entertainment for a month or so! And I personally can't wait for the movie.
That is hilarious! They are addicting that is for sure. I always like them until I tell someone what they are about then I feel like a big NERD!
di: that makes sense and i love him for it
ME: it's too perfect - me too
Post a Comment