Still catching up from May...hair cuts, the last day of school, the end of soccer, and a trip to Vegas!
Adam told me I couldn't buzz Davis so we got in the car and drove to the hair cut place. Here is the long haired boy all buckled and ready to go.
All grown up with a new haircut!
After baths and ready for bed.
Grant absolutely loved his first year of preschool. He and Mrs Redd are best buds. He'll be returning in the fall for one more year. Last day of school.
Grant's last soccer game.
He got a pretty cool medal but was more excited about the treats I think.
My sisters and I took our annual sisters trip at the end of the month, Viva Las Vegas! Lynds is pregnant in this picture, and tiny at 16 weeks!
I love how everyone is on their phones in this picture!
We had so much fun laying in the sun, eating good food, people watching, cruising the strip in our minivan, laughing our heads off, and staying up till all hours of the night. These are my favorite people, love them all so much!!
.jpg)
2 comments:
How are so many beautiful girls in one family? Seriously, you're all so good looking and fashionable. You know I love a Vegas trip, but a Vegas trip with the Pierce sisters? Dreamy! I still one day plan to become a Pierce sister somehow. Looking back, marrying Eric was probably my ticket in, right? Miss you! And Celine!
So this is obviously Sarah, not Jean, sorry. But maybe Jean can marry Eric and be a Pierce sister!
Post a Comment