I love summer. I love lazy mornings, love being able to send the kids outside to play for hours, love getting so hot you want to put your head in the hose, love my growing garden and everything else that comes along with Summer. Here we are bringing in the season with swimsuits and otter-pops. These are what our summer days look like 90 percent of the time.
Lyndsey's Pierce turned two and had birthday celebration at Kangaroo Zoo, a giant bounce house place. The kids LOVED it.
More birthday celebrations later that night at the park. Of course the kids all ended up wet. They had so much fun filling up a bucket of water and taking turns sitting in it!
Since it's summer now and the kids are outside all the time I decided it was time to have a family night lesson on strangers. The video below is of Grant sharing what he learned:) And pictures of family night treats on the tramp!!
Christy was in town with her little baby girl that we haven't seen in real life, and it was Dan's birthday, so we decided to have a get-together, bbq, birthday in the backyard. So fun. Love these people and their babies!
Cort entertaining the children. They love her, as they should because she's awesome.
Happy Birthday to Dan!
What a happy, smiley little baby that Lulu is. Love her!
Another June activity was the the Cedar Hills Family Festival Parade!! The boys LOVE going becuase they get tons of candy. It's seriously like Halloween. Grant reminded me like 100 times before walked down to the parade to bring a bag for him to put candy in! It's such a funny little parade with kids and decorated cars and trailers. We did get a couple of royalty floats and school bands this year though!
Some fun in the bath. I swear these boys are covered in dirt by the days end.
1 comment:
I love when I get to catch up with you here. The boys are so big and handsome! Love the summer-ness of otter pops, ice cream, tramp, buckets of water, bounce house, and backyard bbqs. So fun to see Christy's darling little Lulu! She's adorable! Miss/love you.
Post a Comment