Just going through our pictures from our little anniversary trip we took last month...5 yrs! We took over 700 pictures, what the? So here are just a few.
LOVE the pictures! They are so bright and colorful and you two look happy as clams! I love that the previous post you are all bundled up in snow gear (: Looks like way toooo much fun!
I need 690 more! Oh, it's so beautiful. We WILL be your date to Hawaii some day. That might be my dream trip (Disney too of course, they're tied). The swing pic is my favorite. What waterfall did you end up at in that photo - is that Laie Falls? Happy Anniversary way late!
6 comments:
so fun! It totally makes me miss the islands. Congrats on 5 years! Has it already been that long?
i so should have gone. poo.
LOVE the pictures! They are so bright and colorful and you two look happy as clams! I love that the previous post you are all bundled up in snow gear (: Looks like way toooo much fun!
Hooray for 5 years! I took over 1,500 pics in Hawaii, but there were so many beautiful things to take pics of!
Next time take me with you and holy gorgeous pics from Easter!
I need 690 more! Oh, it's so beautiful. We WILL be your date to Hawaii some day. That might be my dream trip (Disney too of course, they're tied). The swing pic is my favorite. What waterfall did you end up at in that photo - is that Laie Falls? Happy Anniversary way late!
Post a Comment