Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Eden

A couple of weeks ago we took our annual family ski trip to Eden. It's always a highlight of the season. My sisters and I went up early on Thursday with the kids. I always love a sleep over with my sisters. There are few things I love more than spending time with them.



A picture of  me taking a picture out the window of the ski resort.





Attacking Papa!




Grandma and Piercey Poo



The view outside our bedroom window.



 Story time. 



We had so much fun sledding!





 










Rootbeer floats after baths.

 




1 comment:

S.A.S. said...

I'm so behind on your blog - this is so fun to catch up. The life of snow is so foreign to me now, I want to play in it with you! The Eden house looks amazing, so perfect for the families to gather. And I love seeing the COUSINS together (Alisha's kids are SO big, I barely recognize them!).