Lunch with cousins back in December.
Funny faces
This is what my house looks like all. the. time.
For some reason this is Grant's favorite face to make. You'll see it a couple more times here.
Grant knows how to navigate the ipad way better than me.
One day Davis found this little magnifying glass and was obsessed with it. He played with it for hours.
The face again.
And again.
And then there's this sweet face. Love my little Davis. He really is a delight.
Love this guy too. This is his "please smile for the camera" face.
And now for the longest unedited video in history. I should have cut out the beginning because I couldn't get it to focus for a minute and also when we start singing the temple song, but I left it in because Grant all of the sudden starts doing this little devil voice while singing the temple song and it's pretty funny, and I couldn't figure out how to edit it. We took this video back in January so it's a couple of months old.
3 comments:
It was so worth watching the whole video to hear the little devil voice - HAHAHA!!! What handsome little boys you have. I know when I say that little boys are awesome and exhausting that you totally get what I'm saying :).
"who's your best friend?" "LUCY, AND OLIVE, AND HARRISON!!!" So cute. I love those boys!
The cutest photos Christy! You have two of the cutest boys I know...
Post a Comment