Ah! They are so cute. Davis' eyes are so big. And I can't believe Grant's hair is sitting down these days - I miss the sticky-upy a little. Can't wait to hug these boys in person (and their MAMA). p.s. could your legs BE any skinnier? You look so beautiful!
5 comments:
such cute pics! i need your camera asap.
You family is so stinkin' cute! I love the top picture of all of you together. It looks like your boys had a great Easter!
Ah! They are so cute. Davis' eyes are so big. And I can't believe Grant's hair is sitting down these days - I miss the sticky-upy a little. Can't wait to hug these boys in person (and their MAMA). p.s. could your legs BE any skinnier? You look so beautiful!
I love your family photo. And your hair is so beautiful!
Okay, I JUST SAW YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD PIC! :) What a BEAUTIFUL family, CP! I love it!!!
Post a Comment