Sunday, December 12, 2010

My computer died...

and I'm so sad! I've been wanting to update the blog for weeks but all my photos are on my computer which is now totally gone (the hard drive is ok, so they are safe, but inaccessible at the moment). It was a present from my dad when I graduated from BYU, right before I moved to NY. It got me through my grad work, first years of teaching, first years of blogging, many emails, and lesson plans. A week or so ago I went to turn it on and nothing happened. Adam did some investigating and came to the conclusion it was never going to turn on again, something about a little thing that got jostled and a fuse blew or something? I'm not exactly sure. But Thanksgiving and the past couple of weeks are on there, so who knows when I'll have new pics up. boo.

No comments: