Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas surprise...

 ...a new computer from sweet Adam. HOORAY!! He had all my pictures and documents from the old computer moved over and ready to go. So here are a million and a half pictures.


Out and about for a winter walk



Davis's 4 month birthday. He loves his toes, people talking to him, fingers run through his hair, laying in bed with big brother and snuggling with mom.







Getting ready to go skiing. Davis didn't actually go, but we had to take some pictures of him in his hats.







We took Grant skiing for the first time.




The whole experience lasted about 10 minutes and this is how it ended...



We went with Adam's parents to the "Zoo Lights." It was pretty cool and Grant loved it. 




The highlight of the Zoo was SANTA! Last year he was little hesitant to see Santa, but this year he marched right up to him, sat on his lap and told him he wanted candy, presents and cars that drive on a road for Christmas.  While waiting in line to see him, Uncle Rich asked Grant what he was going to say when Santa asked what he wanted for Christmas and Grant said, "I love you Santa!"







5 comments:

Rebecca Smylie said...

I want to know the honest truth: Was it hard on Adam that Grant didn't love skiing? Just kidding. Love those little faces!

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Awesome! We took Owen for the first time Christmas Eve and he LOVED it, maybe 4.5 is the magic age, keep hope :).

S.A.S. said...

Merry Christmas!! A new computer?! FULLY LOADED WITH THE PICS? Adam wins a prize. Nice work. I loved seeing every picture of your handsome boys. Davis is SO big already I'm dying. Grant in the sad skiing pictures kill me. Love the Heps!

Jordan and Luci said...

Fun pics! I can't even imagine taking Jax skiing. You guys are such fun parents doing fun stuff with your kids. Davis is getting so big!

Laura Dewey said...

I love his little outfit. I saw those at Target and wished I had a baby boy to put one one. I'm glad to see it on yours :-)