Lucy and Lily getting ready for the Nativity. What sweet little angels. Lucy told Lyndsey she needed her hair curled for the family Christmas party because she was going to be an angel and angels are pretty.
Grant was Joseph and Oilve was Mary. Olive insisted on wearing the wise man crown. So she's Mary with a princess crown.
Uncle Joey played a great donkey.
For some reason I didn't get any pictures of the wise men and shephards but they did a good job too.
Adam took this pic of the boys a couple of days before Christmas.
Hooray ! Christmas morning. It was so fun to have Grant around this year. He was super excited about all things Christmas. And I won't lie, we did use the "if you're not nice Santa won't come" threat a couple of times. It was actually pretty awesome and totally worked! I wish we could use it all year round. Oh, and do you love that fuzzy, magenta robe I'm wearing? It was the first present I opened and possibly my favorite. I know it's really attractive, and it's the MOST comfortable thing I have ever put in on in my life. Adam is kicking himself for giving it to me becuase it's definitely the next best thing to just being in your underwear, and if you know me I hate clothes. So I might never get dressed again.
Do you notice the time day? Pitch black outside? Don't worry, this is the time Grant wakes up EVERY morning.
Santa brough Grant this awesome track. There are two little Jeeps that go on it automatically. Of course he didn't care about opening any other presents once he started playing this.
Pez was his next favorite present. Oh and Adam says not to mind his "white t-shirt."
Davis's favorite was of course the tissue paper!
Serioulsy, you need to get yourself one of those fuzzy robes. Besides the softness another feature I love is that it zips in the front. So I guess it's a "housecoat" but Adam would rather me refer to it as a robe.
Our 8:00 am Christmas morning family photo.
Christmas afternoon we went to my parents for the cousins gift exchange, white elephant game, talent show and Christmas dinner. This is the only picture I took... the three boys! Grandma gave them all matching sweaters but Pierce forgot to wear his. Next Christmas they are all going to be running around having fun together. From left to right, Lyndsey's Pierce, My Davis, and Meghan's Hank. I love Hank's serious face! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
I am so happy I got on here to see all of the cute pics! These baby boys are growing up so fast and I have only seen them a couple of times!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your housecoat...I mean robe. I want one and I'm ready to go buy one right now. I'm not kidding!
Oh my goodness Christy- your kids are so freakin cute. I cant stand it. Looks like you all had a great Christmas
Are the boys really that big? Grant looks JUST like you in that first photo - and Davis looks so Hepworth (like Adam's Dad). They're SO big and SOOOO handsome! Lucky little Julia to have TWO Hepworth boys to dream about.
I love your housecoat, though I hope you never stop wearing your booty shorts around the house.
Hi!
I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment