Christy, you are so good at taking so many photos of your kids. Thanks for inspiring me! Your kids are so cute and I'm so glad I got to see them in person. AND, Theo has the same tie as your boys too! Love ya!
Oh my gosh, that's the CUTEST!! Look at all the handsome men in your life. I'm half tempted to go wake Julia up just so she can finish off her sleep dreaming of the Hepworth hotties. I love the tiny ties!
3 comments:
Christy, you are so good at taking so many photos of your kids. Thanks for inspiring me! Your kids are so cute and I'm so glad I got to see them in person. AND, Theo has the same tie as your boys too! Love ya!
Oh my gosh, that's the CUTEST!! Look at all the handsome men in your life. I'm half tempted to go wake Julia up just so she can finish off her sleep dreaming of the Hepworth hotties. I love the tiny ties!
i would like to make an appointment to come and see everyone in their ties, please. i will wear a shawl.
Post a Comment