Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our 6 month old


Seriously? Six months? For some reason I keep thinking my baby is like 3 months old, but then I do the math and he's half a year! Time is flying. He's eating real food now!


And he's sitting like a champ.




I'm wishing he would take a nap at the same time as Grant, but I usually get an hour, if that of both boys asleep together. So Davis and I hang out while Grant naps.




He CANNOT get enough of his toes in his mouth...they're pretty clean right?




And here's our cheeser. I love that guy. Grant, you make me happy!



2 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

He is so big and so darling. Time flies faster with two! Hope you are doing great!

S.A.S. said...

I CAN'T believe he's 6 months already! I love his smile, his chin, his squash face (food!), Grant's wrinkle-nose smile, your toes... Such a darling family!!