These pictures are from about a month ago when Davis was 2 months 3 weeks. Love that boy!
And here's a pretty awesome picture of our two year old. I think this is what Davis sees every time Grant is about to "get him." SCARY! I love you too Grant.
I'm laughing at the Grant photo too, but DYING over how cute Davis is! Adorable! I love him and want to pick him up and squeeze him right now. He's so handsome Christy - you make the best looking boys. Fingers crossed that one of them falls in love with Julia one day... is it too much to ask?
2 comments:
i am laughing out loud at grant. he is scary. that is so funny.
I'm laughing at the Grant photo too, but DYING over how cute Davis is! Adorable! I love him and want to pick him up and squeeze him right now. He's so handsome Christy - you make the best looking boys. Fingers crossed that one of them falls in love with Julia one day... is it too much to ask?
Post a Comment