Sunday, May 9, 2010
This is what I did today...
Dug out a TON of grass from our garden boxes to get them ready to plant. I've decided that grass is the worst. I don't like it.

But now they look like this, hooray!
And now my almost 7 month pregnant body is dying. I seriously can't walk my lower back hurts so bad. So what should I plant? Garden pros, please tell me what your favorites are:) Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I wish I knew more about growing food. I really only know about flowers. You are so ambitious being seven months pregnant!
Seriously, I can't believe you dug those up 7 months pregnant! My favorites are green beans, tomatoes, zucchini and herbs (basil, cilantro, rosemary, parsley). I'm so jealous that you're ready to plant...your boxes looks awesome!
I'm comforted to know that I'm not alone in my nesting urges, even though the belly gets in the way. I planted my flower garden on Saturday (9 months pregnant) and my neighbors think I'm trying to force the baby out. In my veggie garden, I'm all about what I buy most at the store. Namely, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, peppers and herbs. Gotta love fresh herbs.
Those look FABULOUS! nothing beats fresh veggies from the garden. Tomatoes, potatoes, zucchini, corn, mmm.
So fun--well now that they are ready. I'm sure all the digging wasn't that fun. It's almost time to get ours ready. YAY! I love gardens!
I can't believe you! I was probably laid out watching HGTV at this point in my pregnancy, and you're growing your own food supply. Sheesh woman! Looks amazing! I of course vote tomatoes since they're the thing I crave most from a garden. I can't wait to see it in PERSON!
Post a Comment