
This past week our little man turned two! My baby is no longer a baby, and we have officially been initiated into parenthood. Wow, all those things I said I would always do and the ones I said I would never do are becoming very blurred. Having a toddler is fun!








He really is our favorite part of the day and makes us laugh, A LOT. Who knew 2 year old's could be so dang funny. He is talking like crazy and comes up with funny things to say everyday. He loves sports, basketball, baseball, football, tennis, golf...basically anything that has to do with a ball. He would play in the backyard all day everyday if he could. He calls his backyard, "my park." Any backyard that has a slide or a swing is a "park." He loves to shoot hoops and is getting quite good at making shots in his little basketball hoop. He thinks our neighbor Brother Holloway is John the Baptist (they do look kind of similar) and ever since his cousin Spencer's baptism he's been talking about how on his birthday he's turning eight so he can get baptized and "go under the water." I keep having to remind him that he's two and won't be eight until he's big like Spencer. He loves to eat, read, sing songs, play hide and seek with dad and cuddle with mom. We love that little guy so much.



6 comments:
The Grant-man! I can't believe you have a 2 year old either. He is seriously hilarious with his little voice and big words. Happy Birthday Grantster!
Happy Birthday Grant!!!
Look out - age 2 is a wild adventure ;)!
-Melissa
Happy Birthday buddy! You make me laugh everyday! The pic with The Damn and Grant is so cute. I love Grants cheese.
seriously? 2 already?time flies so fast when you have kids. he is jsut a doll.
He totally looks like a little boy now and not a baby! Is that sad or happy? I guess you'll have a baby in the house again soon!
Oh Christy -- he is adorable. The fact that he thinks your neighbor is John the Baptist and your parentheses disclaimer that they do look alike made ma laugh out loud. What an observant little guy.
He makes me want a little boy tomorrow.
Post a Comment