Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Pierce is here!

My little sister Lyndsey had her third child and first boy on Tuesday night. They named him Joseph Pierce Ekstrom and they'll call him Pierce. She was amazing and had the little guy in the comforts of her own home. Here he is just one hour old...perfect and not even sploctchy! He looks just like her other two girls, so cute.

Here is Lyndsey an hour after she delivered naturally, just chilling on her bed at home. Doesn't she look good? I couldn't get over how good she looked. Maybe it's because she wasn't pumped full of iv fluid. How nice to not be puffy in the after birth shots.




I love his chubby cheeks already. He weighed 8.4, what a good healthy boy!

Lynds I'm so proud of you and so happy the little man is here safe and sound. You are super women.

5 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

I can't even handle how tough these Pierce women are. Having a baby at home? What? He is darling. Congrats to Lyns! How are you? We need to have a play day at the Highland water fountain next week.

Lucy said...

your so nice. and your pics are cuter than mine i think. i need to get them!

S.A.S. said...

Lyndsey is a star. Seriously, I don't think it's in me to do either a home birth OR a natural birth. Great job Lynds!! Little Pierce adorable and I love the name! You're right, she looks so great - no fluids, no puff. Happy day!

Keri said...

Christy...will you send me your pics. I think you might have one of me with the bambino. Thanks!

Jessica said...

What a handsome little boy! Way to go doing it at home; you look great!